GLTools is an application that allows us to access the advanced settings of our smartphone’s GPU to configure the performance of our screen’s graphics. It can be considered an alternative to Chainfire 3D, in other words, we’ll be able to adjust the graphics or our apps and favorite games. To make it work, we need to have root permissions to be able to access our phone’s files.
It’s an OpenGL driver that allows us to take control of any GPU equipped with ARM or x86 processors. If you’re an advanced gamer with high graphical demands or you’re interested in optimizing the performance of your graphics processor even if it’s just for usual apps, this is the tool you need.
Main features of GLTools
- Optimize graphics even on low-end handsets.
- Modify the name of your GPU and your RAM and CPU data.
- Gain full control over textures. You can compress, decompress, and resize even if your GPU doesn’t support these actions.
- Not compatible with games that use Vulkan.
- Optimization of shaders.
- Modify the resolution and graphics of any app.
- Improve graphics by means of antialiasing.
- Measure the graphics improvements by means of an on-screen FPS counter.
- Enjoy playing games with graphical options for experts.
Make the most of your Android phone’s graphics and enjoy playing the best games with a clear image that will submerge you into your games like never before. Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3
GLTools app now available for free download on our free server and if you are about to download it then you are in a good platform. Already we have given you a download link at the last of a page and here I am going to review GLTools No Root.
We all know the overall control of Android Os is not in our hand and developers of Android Os not allow every 3rd person to get control of the device. So, the user cannot use their smartphones and tabs according to their taste. But almost all of the members love to set up their phones according to there and if you also one of them than GLTools for you. GLTools is freedom fighter application, which can authorize to set up your phone according to your standard.
Featurs of GLTools APK:
- Modify resolution and rendering bigness in any app, even if it doesn’t support that by default
- Change graphics processing unit details and enjoy enhanced graphics even on a no-name low-end GPU
- Take full control over textures: now you can decompress/recompress them (even if your GPU doesn’t support that texture format) and resize. Note that decompression feature is available only if you’ll install a plugin (internet is required to do that)
- Optimize shades on-the-fly for optimal performance (the same optimizer is used in Unity3D engine by default)
- Enable MSAA or CSAA in any app to improve graphics quality (make sure that your GPU supports that)
- Customize the overall Android Os setting, colors, background, wallpapers
- The best rooting program as well
- Bugs fixed
- 90% compatible with Android Os, smartphones, and tabs
- 100% freeware file and very simple to manage and migrate
Apart from mention features, the application has also access to unlimited features which you can enjoy for the duration of playing app. Modify external application installation before installing GTTools app. The application is not in the Google Play Store, which meant that this is external or 3rd party application.
The application GLTools is not available on play store, and if you want to get access to it than you can download from 3rd party servers. GLTools APK file we have given for free download at the end of this webpage. Click the download button and install GLTools APK on your obtainable device.
GLTools No Root version is not available yet, Once it is up on the market. We will get it back right here on this page, stay with us 🙂